ZEOLITE IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
In livestock farming there three possible uses of zeolite. As feed additive, as livestock bedding and in mixture with manure.
Zeolite is an 100% natural and inert product which has approved by the European Union as a feed additive for livestock (Regulation EE 651/2013).
As feed additive in livestock, zeolite binds ammonia which produced during digestion while releasing potassium which regulates the acidity of the stomach and facilitates absorption of minerals and nutrients.
Experiments that have been done about animals feeding found that zeolite improves the rate of digestion by 5%. The addition of zeolite at poultry feed at 2% can increase nitrogen content in manure by 40%. Also, the adding of zeolite in slurry at a rate of 6,25% can reduce the loss of ammonia at a rate of 55%.
Research that have been done in Veterinary School of Thessaly (Katsoulos, 2009), showed that the use of zeolite in goats rearing in a rate of 2.5% in their feed rations, had increased birth weight in triplet and quadruplet births and a significant increase in the fat content of their milk.
|EFFECT OF ZEOLITE IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY|
|100% Natural Product|
|Binds ammonia during digestion|
|Adjusting stomach acidity|
|Improving digestion rate|
|Increasing nitrogen livestock manure|
|Increasing birth weight|
|Increasing the fat content in milk|
|Binding of food toxins|
|Binding of allergenic substances|
|Offer better digestive function|
|Reduction ration of up to 20%|
Concisely, the use of zeolite in animal husbandry has the following results:
- Binding of toxins in livestock's food and their removal from the digestive system and blood circulation,
- Binds ammonia balance the pH of the stomach and improves digestion and function of the microorganisms in the digestive system of animals,
- Binding of allergens,
- Prevention of diarrhea and watery stools (better digestive function)
- Reduction of rations up to 20%
- Produced animal products with better quality because of the toxins, mycotoxins and aflatoxins binding.
- Reduction of antibiotic use.
- Better housing conditions,
- Improvement of the immune system of animals,
- Removal of heavy metals,
- Increase of milk's production and body's weight,
- Improving meat quality,
- Better financial results in livestock farms.
Concisely, the use of zeolite in livestock bedding has the following results:
- A healthy and clean living environment for the animals.
- Strong reduction of unpleasant odors
- Maintain of moisture at low levels
- Reduction of of insects and animals transmitting diseases
- Healthier hooves and claws
- Less musculoskeletal disorders in animals.
- Easy management of the material which collected by the litter (manure and zeolite) for the production of organic fertilizer.
PRODUCTION OF ORGANIC FERTILIZER
Mixture of manure and bird droppings with zeolite for the production of organic fertilizer.
The mixing of manure and bird droppings with zeolite can eliminates the toxicity and give us the change to create a quality fertilizer which can be provided to the market and increase our income.
Suggested granulometry 0-1 millimeter in an amount of 1kg / m2.
For livestock (feed, bedding, etc.) our company's available products are:
- 20μ → For spraying to prevent the hygiene of the stable
- 50μ → For spraying to prevent the hygiene of the stable
- 200μ → As feeding additives
- 80μ (D) → As feeding additives
- 0,0 - 1,0mm → As feeding additives, bedding
The products are available in big bag of 1tn (1.000Kg) & in bags of 25Kg (1 ton / pallet or 40 sacks).