ZEOLITE IN AGRICULTURE
Natural zeolite is used in agriculture as soil conditioners to aerate soil and improve soil water and nutrient retention.
The initial research on the use of zeolites in agriculture took place in the 1960s. Zeolites have gained widespread use in Europe. In annual crops, zeolite is applied to the soil for three or more consecutive years and then in the case of conventional cultivation is used again after 8-10 years and in biological cultivations after 25-30 years.
|EFFECT OF ZEOLITE IN AGRICULTURE|
|Increase of agricultural production|
|Improving the quality of agricultural products|
|Retention of nutrients in the soil|
|Reducing the amount of fertilizers used by 20-25%|
|Increase soil moisture|
|Balancing the pH|
|Increase soil aeration|
|100% Natural Product|
|Helps the use of Active Microorganisms|
Zeolite use can helps in many valuable ways, such as:
- Increase soil retention capacity in nutrients and reduces their losses due to gasification (nitrogen losses as ammonia) or water transportation (nitrite and nitrate) thus contributing to reduce the amount of used fertilizers by 20-25%.
- Increases the water retention capacity and homogenous distribution in the ground, especially in sandy soils (zeolite retain water in an amount equal to 42-50% of their weight and gives it gradually to the plants).
- Neutralises the acidic components of soil (balancing the pH), and therefore the addition of other materials is not necessary,
- Improves soil structure by reducing the compression, and increasing aeration of it.
- Is a 100% natural product which can be used in Biological Agriculture
- It is ideally combined with active microorganisms in many applications, strengthening their action.
For agricultural use (soil conditioners, fertilizers etc.) our company's available products are:
- 20μ and 50μ. → For soil conditioners, fertilizers
- 80μ (D) → For soil conditioners, fertilizers
- 200μ → For soil conditioners and fertilizers
- 0,0 - 1,0mm → For soil conditioners and fertilizers
- 1,0 - 2,5mm → For soil conditioners and fertilizers
- 2,5 - 5,0mm → For soil conditioners and fertilizers
The products are available in big bag of 1tn (1.000Kg) & in bags of 25Kg (1 ton / pallet or 40 sacks).